2. Purpose of processing and legal basis
The submitted personal data will be used exclusively for the analysis of the registered candidates for the purposes of eventual employment.
We need your personal data in order to contact you and carry out the selection procedure for a specific position. The legal basis for processing is your consent.
Some information is required in case of concluding an employment agreement.
3. Data processor
MOZZART DOO BEOGRAD
Zrenjaninski put no. 84c, Belgrade
Phone numbers: 0800 005 000, +381 11 785 83 67
Viber: +381 62 205 372
4. Processing of personal data
The data from your application for the competition are processed exclusively for the purpose of selection and employment of candidates.
You can also apply for the job by filling out the form on the Mozzart Biz website. If you are applying for a job this way, enter the following information in the online form:
- Basic data (name, surname, landline and mobile phone number, e-mail address, photo),
- Address information (city),
- Data on education (education, name of the educational institution in which the highest qualification was acquired, direction and place of school),
- Data on work experience (beginning and end, company name and position, job description and responsibilities), CV
The personal data from the completed form are processed on the basis of your consent and exclusively for the purposes of selection and employment of candidates.
In order to best organize the process of selection and recruitment of candidates, we use the Internet application provided by the company Omega Business Development d.o.o. Belgrade (hereinafter: "Omega"). Omega will store your data, as a result of which it will be stored on a server located in Germany, while providing an appropriate level of protection of personal data. Also, for certain positions, online testing of candidates will be performed through the Testdome platform, during the use of which you can be photographed. Photos are used for testing purposes, stored on the processor server and deleted after 60 days. Omega and Testdome may have access to your data in special cases. In accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection, Mozzart, as the data processor, concluded contracts on the processing of personal data with the aforementioned processors.
We always strive to ensure that your personal data is treated in accordance with this Policy and that data processors and recipients have the same or similar organizational, technical and personnel measures as we do, to ensure that personal data is treated in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act and to ensure the protection of the rights of data subjects, including endeavor to keep your personal data secure and to be used only in accordance with our instructions and for the agreed purpose (s).
5. Protection of personal data
Data relating to the candidate shall be adequately protected against misuse, destruction, loss, unauthorized alteration and access. The Company, as a handler and processor, undertakes strict security procedures, necessary organizational, technical and personnel measures to protect personal data, in accordance with established standards and procedures necessary to protect data from loss, destruction, unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure. and any other abuse. The data are also stored in a computer database which can be accessed only by employees who have the appropriate access code and who are authorized to process the personal data of the candidate.
6.Retention period of your personal data
If you successfully go through the selection process and become our employee, your personal data will be processed in accordance with the records in the field of employment. If you do not go through the selection process, your identity data is kept for three years.
7. Candidate's rights:
In accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection, you can exercise the following rights:
- Access to personal data
The data subject (hereinafter: the Person or the Candidate) has the right to request from the Data Processor the data on whether he/she processes his / her personal data, access to this data, as well as data:
- on the purpose of processing;
- on the types of personal data that are processed;
- on recipients / types of recipients to whom personal data have been disclosed or will be disclosed, in particular to recipients in other countries or international organizations;
- on the envisaged data retention period;
- the existence of the right to request from the Operator the correction or deletion of his personal data, the right to restrict processing and the right to object to processing;
- on the right to file a complaint to the Commissioner;
- on the existence of automated decision making, including profiling;
- on protection measures during transfer to another state or international organization;
- on the right to a copy of personal data processed by the Operator.
Correction and supplementation of personal data
A person has the right to have his/her incorrect personal data corrected without undue delay, i.e. to supplement his/her incomplete personal data.
Deleting personal data
A person has the right to delete data if:
- personal data have been processed illegally;
- personal data must be deleted in order to fulfill the legal obligations of the Operator;
- the data are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected;
- the person has revoked the consent on the basis of which the processing was performed, and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
Restriction of personal data processing
A person has the right to limit the processing of his personal data if:
- the person disputes the accuracy of the data within the time limit that allows the data processor to check the accuracy,
- the processing is illegal, and the person opposes the deletion of personal data and instead of deleting the request restricts the use of data,
- The data processor no longer needs personal data to achieve the purpose of processing, but the person has requested them in order to submit, realize or defend a legal claim.
The candidate may withdraw consent at any time, which in no way affects the admissibility of the processing of personal data before revocation.
8. Personal data issues
For all questions regarding the protection and processing of personal data, you can contact our Personal Data Protection Officer by e-mail zaštita.podatakamozzartbet.com or by mail at ul. Takovska br. 49b, Belgrade. The Personal Data Protection Officer is in charge of supervising the legality of personal data processing, taking care of the protection of the rights and freedoms of users (and other persons whose data it processes) and advising responsible persons on best practices in the field of personal data protection.
Any request received will be resolved as soon as possible and at the latest within 30 days of receipt. When contacting and making these requests, we will make reasonable efforts to establish your identity and prevent unauthorized processing of personal data.
If you believe that your data has been processed illegally, you can lodge a complaint with the Commissioner for the Protection of Information of Public Importance and Personal Data Protection.
Mozzart d.o.o. Beograd